Thank you for choosing Microblading Beauty Bar.... Before you begin booking your appointment, please take the time to read the requirements/ recommendations before undergoing the semi-permanent makeup process. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click on initial session or the appointment you need, it's that easy! If you have any questions feel free to CALL 408-518-9222.
San Jose Microblading Beauty Bar in the San Francisco Bay Area is dedicated to giving you the eyebrows of your dreams. I value all my clients. Quality is very important to me, therefore I only use the very best semi-permanent makeup tools & products on the market. Mircoblading & shading the eyebrows is a meticulous eyebrow tattooing process and is also a solution to thin brows. It doesn't matter if you have thick brows or if you just want to define brows that aren't as visible. Whether you have light eyebrows, no eyebrows, a microblading or shading procedure can give flawless, natural, fuller looking eyebrows. The results can last up to 1 - 3 years, depending on your skin type. I use the latest techniques to create the most perfect semi-permanent, eyebrows for your face. In addition, your eyebrows can be reinvented to those of you that have sparse or missing brows. You can have beautiful microbladed, microshaded or ombré powder brows without makeup on, swim all Summer with your water proof eyebrows and not have to stress about sweating your beautifully semi- permanent eyebrows off when you're at the gym.
- Please Avoid Alcohol 24 hours before procedure
- Avoid 8 weeks before procedure: Botox or other fillers, Chemical Peels, Laser treatment.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You cannot be severely diabetic
- Not recommended for people who keloid
- Pregnant and lactating women
- People with glaucoma
- mitral valve Disorder
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- high blood pressure
- If on blood thinners talk to your physician. Don't stop medication unless directed by doctor. A doctors note will be required!
- Blood thinners such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen,and Alcohol
- Used accutane in the past year
- Sick, cold, flu, etc.
- No waxing, shaving, tweezing or threading your eyebrows 1 week prior to your appointment
- Under going Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections or diseases
- Post-inflammatory hypopigmentation
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis
- Active Skin Cancer on face
you have skin condition like psoriasis, eczema, shingles, rashes, or anything else near eyebrows
- Anyone allergic to pigmentation or makeup
- Healing disorders
Microblading Beauty Bar Booking Policies
- If you schedule your appointment and have one of the conditions listed, I will not be preforming any procedure and your deposit will be forfeited.
- A $100 non refundable deposit is required to hold your appointment, the deposit will go towards your procedure, the payment is fully due at the time of your procedure
- If you want to reschedule, you will need to reschedule within 48 hours before your appointment, or else your deposit will be forfeited. I will allow you to reschedule your initial appointment 1 time.
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may be cancelled and you will lose your deposit and appointment time.
- if 4-6 week appointment is cancelled, rescheduled, no show, late the complimentary touch up session will be void. To Reschedule your 4-6 week touch-up after complimentary session has been forfeited, there will be a $100 dollar charge for the touch-up.
- Both cash and credit/ debit cards are approved for payment options
- Results cannot be guaranteed and additional sessions may be required
- Please Don't bring children to your appointment
By making this appointment, I agree to the above information and
to follow your after-care instructions once given to me. I understand
this is a two step process. I will not be eligible for a refund on deposit once the appointment is booked. It is understood that I will tell all desires
at the initial appointment.
Before undergoing the microblading process, please thoroughly research the procedure to be 100% sure that this cosmetic procedure is the right choice for you. If you have any questions feel free to call me 408-518-9222
WE HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY & THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE